Facilitating a clean and safe job site and safe work practices are of our of utmost concern. Prevention of loss is a major management responsibility that leads to increased productivity and profitability throughout our clients and our company. Our effective Safety Program is an essential part of this effort. As Construction Managers and General Contractors we are deeply committed to maintaining a safe work place for all of our employees, subcontractors, clients and visitors. Safety must be an integral part of every job and our objective is an accident-free work place. We will do all we can to remove job hazards.
Our Safety Manual presents Deerfield Construction Company’s requirements and policies toward providing a safe work environment. There is nothing more important than making certain that:
- You are provided with all reasonable safeguards to ensure safe working conditions.
- You are provided with neat, clean, safe, attractive and healthful working conditions.
- We maintain all equipment, tools and machinery in good condition.
- We study and develop safe work methods and train employees in these methods.
- We comply with federal, state and local laws regarding accident prevention and working conditions.
The success of our Accident Prevention Program depends on the sincere, constant and cooperative effort of all employees and sub-contractors and their active participation and support. If you see a hazard, report it immediately: the life you save may be your own.
All employees – field, management and support – will actively participate in meeting our commitment in establishing an accident-free work place.