Maintaining a balance between the latest innovations in technology and the reliable, proven tech of the past is paramount to our philosophy at Deerfield Construction. Advanced data protection protocols and streamlined construction e-workflows complement tried-and-true practices such as having a live receptionist answering calls or receiving bids via fax from subcontractors without access to email.
Our technical processes allow us to save time, reduce costs and provide the quality construction that our clients deserve. The two primary phases, estimating and construction are targeted and supported via technology in the following ways:
- National database of qualified subcontractors
- On-premises e-collaborative servers
- Estimating department utilizes the latest estimating software
- Electronic plans & specs can be shared via our web-services to save your office the time and expense of shipping & handling.
- Unified communications enables us to integrate our enterprise communication services including voice, email and video conferencing
- Electronic document management supports our green technology effort, saves paper and allows us to archive and retrieve project information easily and quickly
- Enterprise-managed mobile devices to efficiently communicate with subcontractors on the job site
- Thin-clients that allow our remote users direct access to our network resources
- MS Project to create accurate, workable schedules for timely project deliveries
- Digital photography providing real-time progress updates
- Mandatory videos of sanitary sewer lines to ensure quality installation and peace of mind during construction
- Additional web-based tracking/monitoring as required to meet client expectations
Below are some of the vendors we engage to help craft the right solution for you!